Social Media Users Guidelines
ValueBank Texas’ Facebook page was created to help stay connected to our current and future customers. Our goal is to keep you current on events at all of our branches and communities we serve throughout Texas. Our Facebook site “ValueBank Texas” will provide tips on how to live smart, work smart and bank smart with our financial products and services.
We invite you to like us! If you need to speak to us about your account or a customer issue plus contact our customer service center at 361.888.4451 option 3.
Please follow our social media policies on privacy and security
Don’t Post Personal or Confidential Information On Social Media Networks
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram content is NOT SECURE.
- NEVER post account number, personal or confidential information on any public forum.
- DO NOT POST: SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, ACCOUNT NUMBER, PHONE NUMBERS OR OTHER PERSONAL IDENTIFIERS
- We will NEVER request confidential information on any public forum
- ValueBank Texas does monitor its social network venues but may not respond to your post as quickly as you may hope.
- If you have a request that needs an immediate response contact our customer service center (during regular office hours) at 361.888.4451 option 3.
- Please note that our customer service center is open regular business hours from Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- We reserve the right to remove any post at any time for any reason without notice.
Public Postings Not All VBT’s
- We invite posts and therefore are not the source of all posts on the site and thus are not responsible for others spoken views.
- We ask that all ValueBank Texas employees identify themselves when posting so that visitors are aware. Their views are not necessarily those of ValueBank Texas. Only posts from “ValueBank Texas” should be considered posts by ValueBank Texas.
Respect Others, Be Courteous
- Be courteous to all that includes our employees
- Negative or personal comments at others are not welcome
- Abusive, unproductive, offensive or unlawful comments or rants/blasts will be removed
- We reserve the right to ban any user from our page without prior notice for violations of Facebook’s policies/guidelines
- Posting that are of criminal nature, instigate or promote violent criminal activities will be reported to the appropriate authority
- We ask that you not infringe on any party’s copyright, patent, trademark, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights
- If you do not have permission or legal rights to said post do not post
- By posting said post you are representing to ValueBank Texas that you own or have been granted all necessary legal rights and permissions required to post such content to our site and are therefore granting ValueBank Texas the legal rights to post.
Use of Content Posted
- By posting on ValueBank Texas sites you are specifically representing to us that you are at least 18 years of age and you give us permission, at our discretion, to use your real or social media user name and the content of your post (including all accompanying text, images, videos, artwork and other content) on our website or other social media platforms, in our marketing, advertising materials or in any other format or context that we may elect to promote ValueBank Texas, our products and services for such time period as we wish.
- ValueBank Texas has the right to edit our post for brevity, clarity and the like and to modify any image in any manner we deem necessary to use it for the selected format or media.
- You will not have the right to review or approve our use of your post
- You will not receive any compensation for granting us the above rights.
- If you do not wish to grant ValueBank Texas the permission set out in the above statements then DO NOT POST to our sites. Once posted you cannot revoke that permission.
- We are not obligated to compensate people who post on sites for any or all suggestions or ideas provided that we select to utilize or implement
Stay on Topic
- Please, only comments that reflect the topic of the post or the purpose of the page
Third Party Sites
- We may post links to third-party sites when we think you will find the information helpful. This does not constitute an official endorsement of the site or company.
- Third party posts do not reflect the views of ValueBank Texas or its affiliates and have not been reviewed, except for content that violates ValueBank Texas core values.