1. Who do I call if my credit or debit card is stolen?
- Credit card lost or stolen call 1-800-367-7576
- Debit card lost or stolen Monday – Friday call (361) 888-4451 or your local branch between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Debit card after hours and on weekends call 1-800-528-2273
2. How can I get my bank information over the phone?
- 24 Hour ValueBank Line (361) 866-7734 or 1-800-691-2265
- Using your account number and access code you can:
- Verify checking or saving account balances
- Verify the last 10 deposits or withdrawals
- Confirm loan balances, year-to-date payments or interest paid
- Transfer funds or make loan payments
3. Where can I get the reconciliation forms that will help me balance my checkbook?
- Just enter our internet banking site, click on accounts, then statements, view disclosure.
4. How can I protect my account from insufficient funds charges?
- These charges can be eliminated by keeping the required daily balance in your account to cover your withdrawals.
- You may set an account alert to help you avoid charges. Should your balance fall to an amount that you select you will receive email notification through Internet Banking.
- Another way to avoid these charges is to link your account to another ValueBank account. You are allowed 6 transfers per statement cycle.
- You can also set up automatic transfers
5. What types of personal checking accounts are available at ValueBank Texas?
- We offer three personal checking accounts.
- Each account requires a minimum deposit to open the account
6. What is the quickest way to receive my statement each month?
- E-Statement – encrypted email.
- Your statement will be emailed to you 1 day after the statement cycle closes.
- You will choose your own pass code to view and print your statement.
- To request email statements, click here.
7. How do I get a copy of a check?
- Front and back check images are available at our secure internet website.
- Internet banking customers may access as many check images as necessary without incurring any fees.
- Check images are provided for a $1.00 per image fee (research fee may also apply).
8. How can I transfer between accounts?
- Account transfers are available through our Internet banking site www.ValueBankTexas.com , mobile banking app and our ValueBank line 1-800-691-2265 or 361-866-7734.
9. What is the quickest way to reorder checks?
- Use our Internet website to re-order checks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
10. How can I do my banking without having to wait in line at the bank?
- Mobile banking offers mobile check deposit – call to sign customer service to sign up
- Direct deposit your payroll
- Night depositories located at each of our bank facilities
- Use our ATM Services to make withdrawals, or transfer funds free
- Transactions using a non-ValueBank Texas ATM will incur a $1.00 charge. For a list of ValueBank ATMs click here.
- You may transfer funds, request official checks and much more at our Internet site www.ValueBankTexas.com.
11. How can I get a copy of previous statements?
- Up to 3 months history is available online. Statements are available up to one year or the number of months you have been an internet banking customer.
- Past statements are available through any branch for a fee.
12. How much is the fee for a wire transfer?
- Incoming wires are accepted M-F 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. —> $10 fee
- Outgoing wires are accepted M-F 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (any wires received after 2:30 p.m. will be processed the next day) —> $20 fee
13. What is ValueBank Texas’ routing / transit number?
- The routing / transit number is 114902560.