The individual will provide hardware and software maintenance. Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues. Provide systems support and service, and/or designing and implementing new systems and modification/maintenance to existing applications.
Provides application support and troubleshoot computing equipment and software, including moderately complex needs analysis, configuration, installation, moves, and changes for supported locations.
Determine root cause of issues that arise and participate in the development of the solution.
Performs research and repair activity, including vendor coordination, necessary to ensure computer service for supported locations.
Identifies, isolates, and repairs equipment and software affecting computer network service to all supported locations.
Tests applications and equipment with minimal supervision.
Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
Develops training material/documentation.
Able to travel between branch locations and providing onsite support when needed.
Help Desk Administrator (Track-IT software).
The movement of computer equipment between branches as needed.
Participates in standing meetings as necessary,
Performs other duties and special projects as assigned by manager.
Required knowledge and skills
• High School diploma or GED.
• A minimum of three (3) years of IT experience, Microsoft Office products, Windows Operating Systems, and/or direct computing support activities including knowledge of equipment, application software, and operating system software.
• Knowledge of equipment, application software, and operating system software.
• Knowledge of relevant technical language, and the ability to translate it at an appropriate level.
• Ability to contribute to group tasks that are within established guidelines.
• Ability to determine tasks that are beyond current scope and seek assistance.
• Ability to understand both how and why tasks need to be completed.
• Ability to establish effective working relationships.
• Ability to attend meetings and contribute when needed.
• Ability to identify, analyze, and research an issue, and formulate a solution and/or recommendation for review.
• Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal methods in order to interact with internal and external contacts as well as all levels of management.
• Ability to travel up to 10% as requested.
• Ability to read and interpret company policies, regulatory guidelines, and other work-related documentation.
• Ability to abide by confidentiality requirements when working with sensitive information, results, and communications.
• Skill in providing thorough, efficient, and effective customer service to individuals at all levels within the organization.
• Ability to accomplish work within required timelines, including short, long, and emergency timeframes.
• Ability to work with others to accomplish challenging assignments.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments to ensure completion of tasks within stated time requirements.
• Basic skill using Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word and Excel).
Preferred knowledge and skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area preferred.
• Knowledge of financial institution and operations preferred.