Achieves branch bank objectives by developing business opportunities; meeting sales quotas; managing staff.
* Attracts new business and expands current business by soliciting consumer deposit accounts and mortgage lending from current and prospective clients; cross-selling services within the branch; pursuing consumer loans.
* Qualifies loans by interviewing, analyzing, and evaluating applicants.
* Ensures compliance with bank loan policies and government regulations by maintaining consumer credit and mortgage files; coordinating efforts with audit, loan review, branch operations, and collection departments.
* Identifies and solves community’s credit needs by meeting with community groups and offering available products to entire community, including low- and moderate-income areas.
* Develops trust and other noninterest fee income business by publicizing the branch’s service capabilities.
* Generates commercial loans by meeting potential customers in the business community.
* Meets sales objectives by conducting sales meetings; establishing sales quotas; monitoring demographic sales results; applying marketing research; defining strategies.
* Completes branch operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Maintains staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimum of 5 years banking experience.
Financial Skills, Financial Planning and Strategy, People Management, Staffing, Financial Diagnosis, Client Relationships, Legal Compliance, Meeting Sales Goals, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability, Internal Communications