|Title||Retail Banking Manager|
* Qualifies loans by interviewing, analyzing, and evaluating applicants.
* Ensures compliance with bank loan policies and government regulations by maintaining consumer credit and mortgage files; coordinating efforts with audit, loan review, branch operations, and collection departments.
* Identifies and solves community’s credit needs by meeting with community groups and offering available products to entire community, including low- and moderate-income areas.
* Develops trust and other noninterest fee income business by publicizing the branch’s service capabilities.
* Generates commercial loans by meeting potential customers in the business community.
* Meets sales objectives by conducting sales meetings; establishing sales quotas; monitoring demographic sales results; applying marketing research; defining strategies.
* Completes branch operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Maintains staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We're Big on Small Business! Check out what our customers are saying. We’ve helped large and small businesses in Texas prosper for more than 30 years. We are ready to extend our knowledge and lending expertise to you. Call or come by today!