- ValueBank Texas offers incoming/outgoing wires.
- Incoming wires are accepted M-F 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
—> $5 fee
- Outgoing wires are accepted M-F 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
(any wires received after 2:30 p.m. will be processed the next day)
—> $20 fee
- We do offer incoming wire (only) services for non-customers M-F 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
—> $10 fee
- The following information is needed for an outgoing wire:
- ABA# of receiving bank (aka—routing #)
- Account # of Beneficiary
- Name & Address of Beneficiary (the way it appears on the account)
- Any special instructions may be added
- The following information will be needed for an incoming wire:
- ValueBank Texas ABA # 114902560
- Customer’s account #
- Name & Address ( the way it appears on the account)
Incoming Requirements for Non-customers
- The following information will be needed for a non-customer incoming wire:
- ValueBank Texas ABA# 114902560
- Name & Address of Non-Customer (as it appears on DL or ID card)
- DL or ID number
- What Branch customer will receive $ (ex: Port Aransas, Ingleside)