Thursday, March 26, 2020
To Our ValueBank Community,
We’d like to remind you that ValueBank Texas is part of a Critical Infrastructure Sector and our drive-thru services will remain open at their normal business hours even as Nueces County sets Stay-at-Home orders. Along with our drive-thru banking services, it’s important to know that you can access your bank account through Online Banking and our Mobile Banking app.
For the safety of our customers and our employees, ValueBank Texas branch lobbies will remain closed. It is important to note that ValueBank Texas is insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). For your safety, it is important to keep your money in an FDIC-Insured bank.
We would like to reassure you that:
- ValueBank Texas is open for business!
- As our customer, you are able to access your money 24/7 through Online Banking, Mobile Banking and our ATM Locations.
- You can depend on us to meet all of your banking needs by utilizing technology, drive-thru services and/or person-to-person telephone interaction.
- The state and federal banking regulators have granted banks flexibility in how we meet our customers’ financial needs, and we are committed to making certain that your expectations are exceeded in all aspects of our service to you, your family, your business and our community.
- You, our ValueBank Texas customer, remain our top priority as we work through these unprecedented challenges together.
We are here to support you and your family. If you have any questions or concerns at all during this time, please email us at AskUs@vbtex.com.
Thank you for your continued confidence in ValueBank Texas.
Our drive-thru banking services are open Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Depositing a check is no longer an errand. Save a trip to the branch and deposit from anywhere.
It’s easy, secure and convenient!
Login to your ValueBank Texas app and tap the Mobile Deposit button.
Endorse your check and write “For Mobile Deposit Only” for the item to be accepted.
Take a picture of your check, front and back.
Confirm your deposit!