Share This Opportunity
ValueBank Texas is an independently owned community bank since 1967. Our mission statement is to grow our business by providing the products and services our customers want, and by building positive, lasting relationships with our customers.
The Branch Operations Manager leads and directs business development, sales management and employee development. Develops new deposit and loan business; provides superior level of customer service, and promotes a sales culture through mentoring and coaching. The Branch Operations Manager oversees the implementation of human resource strategy that involves cultivating a solid team and leadership according to ValueBank Texas’ core values and mission statement ensuing optimum customer and employee experience.
- Maintains strong collaborative relationships across lines of business
- Prospects and develops deposit growth, credit portfolio, product sales including, Merchant Services and Business Solutions and reports directly to the Head of Retail.
- Professionally maintains a presence in the community and engages center of influences to gain bank exposure by volunteering on boards and committees
- Delivers superior customer service to potential and current customers
- Coaches branch personnel- including monitoring and evaluating to drive sales performance
- Provides direction for ABM, sets goals, and oversees goal execution
- Manages and effectively communicates with their team to improve performance
- Reviews monthly audits, process daily NSFs, conducts quarterly market and branch performance review, manages account acquisition and attrition
- Ability to operate Platform side by opening new accounts, handling complaints
Performs other job related duties or special projects as assigned
- College degree preferred and/or relevant years of experience may substitute at discretion of management
- Generally 2-5 years’ experience in market development, management, new account acquisition; traditional banking preferred but may be substituted at management’s discretion
- Ability to manage and lead a diverse team in a sales culture environment and execute strong time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, innovate, inspire
- Ability to have a keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a business situation in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome