Share This Opportunity
ValueBank Texas is an independently owned community bank since 1967. Our mission statement is to grow our business by providing the products and services our customers want, and by building positive, lasting relationships with our customers.
Perform all facets of Commercial lending achieving loan portfolio growth goals. Make outside sales calls through using new business development tools to achieve portfolio loan and deposit goals. Develop and manage loan accounts which meet established lending requirements and provide maximum profitability to the bank with a minimum risk. Carry out public relations and participate in local events and organizations to represent the bank and develop new business contacts.
- Responsible for having knowledge of bank services and cross selling products based on the customer’s financial needs.
- Responsible for establishing customer relationships to assure the ongoing growth of loans and deposits.
- Assist in closing loans.
- Interview loan applicants, collect and analyze financial and related data to determine the general credit worthiness of the prospect and the merits of the specific loan request.
- Establish and negotiate where necessary the terms under which the credit will be extended, including the costs, repayment method and schedule and collateral requirements.
- Collect and analyze information that reflects the creditworthiness of current customers and the current merits of existing loans. Information may be obtained by direct inspection of the applicant’s business and/or collateral, review of interim financial reports and personal interview.
- Monitor loan repayment activities and take necessary action to collect from past due
- Develop material for and make loan presentations to the Senior Loan Committee where
- Check loan documentation and computations of loan support documentation.
- Monitor credit and collateral exceptions.
Prefer Bachelor’s in Business Administration Professional or Commercial banking experience 3-5 years of proven consultative outside sales experience in financial services, business to business sales or small business banking Proven track record of prospecting new business, enhancing existing relationships and meeting or exceeding sales goals Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client issues.
Just a few miles from these locations!