Share This Opportunity
Organizational Relationships: Maintain open communication with customers, co-workers, supervisors, and management providing professional and courteous service.
External Relations: none
Answer telephone inquiries and assist customers with their accounts over the phone while performing various other clerical duties.
- Answer telephone inquiries and accurately assist customers with their accounts, while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
- Enroll and handle customer issues with Internet Banking
- Prepare account statements for mailing and delivery via e-mail
- Review and contact customers regarding possible fraud on debit cards
- Review Large Items daily
- Review New Accounts and Closed Accounts to ensure all coding completed
- Review and file daily reconcilements
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High School Graduate or Equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: One-year experience in bookkeeping environment and customer service skills.
SKILL: 10-key by touch, Word and Excel Spreadsheets.
Office environment, high exposure to computer usage, occasional lifting of boxes up to 25 pounds. Ability to multi-task and handle frequent interruptions from current tasks.