Share This Opportunity
Reports to: President/CEO
Perform highly skilled administrative duties for the President/CEO. An Executive Assistant is responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key company executives. Duties include prioritizing emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Greet customers and answer telephones; schedule appointments, take messages, place calls and answer questions.
- Writing and editing emails.
- Draft memos and preparing communications on the CEO’s behalf.
- Prepare packets for board meetings, and taking minutes.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Maintain general and confidential files.
- Receive and process incoming mail.
- Notarize documents for the bank and general public.
- Assist officer with any correspondence necessary for outside memberships or organizations endorsed by the bank.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Interpersonal skills
- High School Graduate or GED
- Administrative or personal assistant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Associates or Bachelor degree preferred
Notary Public or willing to obtain notary license