Share This Opportunity
ValueBank Texas is looking for someone who wants to be significantly involved in making things happen through every aspect of the marketing process. Our Marketing Coordinator will be a generalist who works closely with executive management to develop and implement marketing and advertising strategies. They will interface with internal and external resources to represent the Bank in every marketing aspect.
Specific duties will include, but definitely not be limited to:
- Works closely with supervisor, the Bank’s marketing committee, and external resources to develop and implement marketing and advertising strategies, plans, objectives and campaigns.
- Design and produce original content for internal and external marketing materials.
- Ensures the Bank’s website, on-hold messaging, in-branch advertising, social media content, and other areas of customer contact are relevant and periodically refreshed.
- Ensures bank holiday signage is maintained.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Assists in the coordination of periodic customer events, holiday season customer gifts & promotions, and bank employee Christmas party.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.Skills and qualifications we’re looking for include:
- The successful candidate must possess a positive, hands-on, can-do attitude.
- A solid understanding of basic marketing terminology and ideas is a must.
- A college degree in marketing is desired, but may be replaced with a significant level of relevant experience.
- Experience with Graphic design software and Word Press is desired.