Share This Opportunity
Has responsibility for directing and coordinating all marketing activities for the company including public relations, advertising, and market research and product development. Plans and directs the advertising activities of the company. Develops an advertising program based on services offered, market potential, competitive situations and company objectives.
- Participates in the creation and development of advertising collateral for all medias.
- Prepares detailed marketing/advertising plan designed to obtain maximum penetration per dollar expended.
- Reviews the effectiveness of advertising programs and makes revisions when necessary.
- Manages the company’s brand identity program including signs, stationery, literature, posters and all of the visual elements of the company’s marketing activities.
- Keeps informed of new marketing/graphic design techniques and the products and services offered by competitors.
- Responsible for ensuring that all marketing collateral are compliant to all necessary regulations and have the required disclosures.
- Administers public relations policies and programs that cover public information and employee information.
- Manages the marketing expense to or below budget expectations.
- Organize all Event Marketing
- Responsible for all Social Media content creation, implementation and review process.
- Manages the website for content, design and creation.
- Ensures that on-hold messaging, in-branch advertising, social media content, and other areas of customer contact are relevant and periodically refreshed.
- Ensures bank holiday signage is maintained
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales data.
- Assists in the coordination of periodic customer events, holiday season customer gifts & promotions, and bank employee functions/parties
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and qualifications include:
The successful candidate must possess a positive, hands-on, can-do attitude.
A solid understanding of marketing terminology and ideas is a must.
A college degree in Marketing is desired, but may be replaced with a significant level of
Experience with Graphic Design software and Word Press is desired.