Share This Opportunity
ValueBank Texas is an independently owned community bank since 1967. Our mission statement is to grow our business by providing the products and services our customers want, and by building positive, lasting relationships with our customers.
This position will participate in the daily operations of the branch; including but not limited to, assisting customers with account management and other financial services needs and providing timely and efficient completion of client transactions while maintaining accurate records and thorough handling of all monies assigned. This position will proactively participate in the sales/quality referral process of the branch as directed by management.
- Processes a variety of customer transactions accurately and efficiently in adherence to bank policies and regulations
- Accountable for the personal achievement of monthly new account production as assigned by upper management
- Cashing checks, processing deposits and withdrawals, loan payments, cash advances, transfers, and issuing monetary instruments, and look for check endorsements
- Enhances customer satisfaction by assisting customers with setup of online products, loan applications, and mobile banking
- Achieves personal sales and referral goals by identifying customer needs and recommending banking products and services to help identify referral opportunities and makes relevant referrals
- Sell and prepare money orders, cashier’s checks, bank-to-bank wires, savings bonds, travelers’ checks and certificates of deposit
- Adheres to all operational banking regulations and policies
- Observes branch security procedures and protects customer confidentiality and privacy
- Performs other job-related duties such as CTRs, REG CC holds, Dual Control Processes, etc… Must comply with BSA/AML/OFAC regulations and guidelines.
- One year if cash handing is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Good communication (verbal and listening) skills
- Must be able to work Saturday work schedule
- At least 18 years of age
- Must successfully pass background investigation according to company policy
Environmental and Physical Requirements:
- Required to stand or walk for extended periods of time dependent upon branch location
- Operate a computer and other office machinery
- Reside close proximity to branch
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.