Does your checking account earn
3.00 % APY* interest?
Ours does! Why not “check” it out?
We know earning money is important to you, so we have an account that offers a high interest rate along with rewards that you can actually use. It’s called Value Checking with Rewards and offers 3.00% interest APY, plus a free mobile app with unlimited mobile check deposits and online banking with free unlimited bill pay. Start earning money with four easy requirements.
Value Checking w/Rewards
- $50 Opening Deposit
- No Minimum Daily Balance
- Online Banking w/Free Unlimited BillPay
- Free & Unlimited Mobile Check Deposit
- Free Use of VBT ATMs, Plus More
- Complete the form today to start earning 1.50% APY* interest on your money!
Rewards you will use everyday!
- 3.00 % APY* on balances up to $24,999.99
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Check Deposit
- Free Debit Card
- Free Use of VBT ATMs
4 Easy Requirements… that you probably already do!
- Use Online Banking one time per statement cycle
- Receive Electronic Statements
- Use debit card 15 times (Point-Of-Sales transactions) per statement cycle
- One Direct Deposit or ACH Debit Payment per statement cycle
New Account Inquiry
We tailor our accounts to the individual, with several services to choose from.
Busy lives call for simple solutions. Rethink the way you bank with our Mobile Banking App.
- The daily collected balance computation method is used to calculate interest on your account. This method applies to a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest accrues on the business day you deposit non-cash items. Fees may reduce earnings on account. Annual percentage yield (APY) is variable and may change after the account is open.
- Must maintain $1,500 in Value Checking Plus Account or $12,500 in Money Market to avoid fee.
- Value Checking w/Rewards Account Effective 03/17/2020. Requirements to earn3.00 % Annual Percentage Yield, APY, on balances up to $24,999.99 and rewards: 1. Use Online banking one time per statement cycle 2. Sign up and receive electronic statements 3. Use debit card 15 times (Point-Of-Sale transactions) per statement cycle 4. One direct deposit or ACH debit payment per statement cycle. If you do not meet these requirements during the statement cycle, your account will still earn interest but at a lower rate (0.05% APY) and will NOT receive the $8.95 monthly service charge refund. Fees may reduce earnings. APY is accurate as of 07/26/2022. We may change the interest rate and APY at any time after the account is opened. Rewards Include: Online Banking with Free BillPay , Mobile App with Free Mobile Check Deposit and Refund of Service Charge.
- Qualifying account holders who have had account more than 30 days (click here for more details)
- No charge for first 10 transactions, and $0.50 for each additional bill paid.
- $0.40 per item (mobile) deposited not to exceed $3,000. 5 deposits daily with maximum of $9,000 daily.
- If you do not elect to receive e-mail statements, you will be charged a $5 statement fee for your paper statements.
Funds Availability Policy
Our general policy is to allow you to withdraw funds deposited in your account on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Funds from electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive your deposit. In some cases, we may delay your ability to withdraw funds beyond the first business day. Then, the funds will generally be available by the second business day after the day of deposit.