Have you tried it?
Mobile banking is great!
download VBT's mobile app now!
Mobile Check Deposit
Point – Click – Deposit
We’ve made it even easier to bank with ValueBank Texas by providing our newest service, mobile check deposit (for personal accounts) through our Mobile Apps. Apply Today through ValueBank Mobile App. Details below on how to get started.
3 Easy Steps To Setup Mobile Check Deposit
How To Use Mobile Check Deposit
- You must be enrolled in ValueBank Texas online banking to utilize mobile deposit.
2. How do I get an app?
3. Register /Enroll in Mobile Check Deposit
- You must meet the qualifications listed in the “Eligibility Guidelines” section of this document.
- Click on “Mobile Deposit” inside the banking app
- Enter your email address, account number (where deposits will go) and your cell phone number
- You will receive a confirmation text to your cell phone within 48 hours
- Once confirmation is received, you’re ready to make a mobile deposit!
- Account must be open for at least 60 days
- Must have no overdrafts for the past 6 months
- Must have fewer than 4 overdrafts in any six-month period for the last 2 years
- Must be enrolled in Online Banking
- Must have the ValueBank Texas Mobile App installed on iPhone or Android device
- Currently you may only be able to register 2 accounts for deposit per use
- Fee is $0.40 per transaction
- Daily Limits: $3,000 per item for a total of $9,000 per day
- 5:00 p.m. cut off time (see funds availability details below)
- Please keep deposited checks for 60 days before destroying
- Cannot deposit any foreign items or savings bonds
- Checks payable to more than one person must be endorsed by each named payee
- Only deposit checks payable to the owner/signer of account
- Endorse the back of your check “Mobile Deposit Only” with signature
- All payees of the check must be account owners and must endorse the check
- You will receive approval messages via text
Items that CAN be deposited
- Checks payable to an account owner
Items that CANNOT be deposited
- Foreign Checks
- 3rd Party Checks
- Returned or Re-Deposited Items
- Rebate Checks
- Money Orders
- Funds may not be available for immediate withdrawal
- Our policy is to make funds from your check deposits available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit.
- For determining the availability of your deposit, every day is a business day, except Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays.
- If you make a deposit before 5:00 p.m. (CST) on a business day that we are open, we will consider that day to be the date of your deposit, however if you make a deposit after 5:00 p.m. (CST) or on a day we are not open, we will consider the deposit was made on the next business day we are open.
Mobile Deposit Funds Availability Policy
- *Note: Message and data rates may apply