Business checking that makes sense for you.
At ValueBank Texas, we want the businesses in our communities to grow and thrive. That’s why we offer three types of business checking accounts; a basic business, an analyzed business account and a business checking plus account. So no matter your business size, we have the right account for you. Come by today to discuss which account is right for your business.
Checking Account Comparison Table
See below for all disclosures
|VBT Basic Business Checking||VBT Analyzed Business Checking||VBT Business Checking Plus|
|Perfect for those with low to moderate transaction activity||Perfect for those with moderate to high transaction activity and need cash services||An interest bearing account for customers who want to earn interest.|
|Minimum Daily Balance||$3,500||None||$5,0007|
|Minimum Balance Fee||$12||Analyzed5||$15|
|Per Item Fee||$0.50 after 200||Analyzed5||$0.50 for over 200 items|
|Free ValueBank Texas ATMs||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cash Management Services||Available5||Available5||Available5|
- Must sign Debit Card contract.
- Must complete Overdraft Protection application. Account must be opened for 60 days.
- Fee includes 10 free Bill Pay transactions. Each additional bill paid will be $0.50.
- No charge for the first 10 transactions, and $0.50 for each additional bill paid.
- Fees may apply
- If you do not elect to receive e-mail statements, you will be charged a $10 fee per cycle for your paper statement.
- A minimum daily balance of $5,000 is required to waive the minimum balance fee. A minimum daily balance of $2,500 is required to earn interest.
- The daily collected balance computation method is used to calculate interest on your account. This method applies to a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest accrues on the business day you deposit non-cash items. Fees may reduce earnings on account. Annual percentage yield (APY) is variable and may change after the account is open.