Business checking that makes sense for you.
At ValueBank Texas, we want the businesses in our communities to grow and thrive. That’s why we offer two types of business checking accounts; a small business and a commercial analyzed checking account. So no matter your business size, we have the right account for you. Come by today to discuss which account is right for your business.
Checking Account Comparison Table
See below for all disclosures
|Small Business Checking||Commercial Analyzed|
|Perfect for those with low to moderate transaction activity||Perfect for those with moderate to high transaction activity and need cash services|
|Minimum Daily Balance||None||None|
|Minimum Balance Fee||None||Analyzed5|
|Per Item Fee||$0.50 after 200||Analyzed5|
|Free ValueBank Texas ATMs||Yes||Yes|
|Cash Management Services||Available5||Available5|
- Must sign Debit Card contract.
- Must complete Overdraft Protection application. Account must be opened for 60 days.
- $7.95 statement cycle for the first 10 transactions and $0.50 for each additional bill paid.
- $0.40 per transaction with a maximum of 5 deposits daily.
- Fees may apply
- If you do not elect to receive e-mail statements, you will be charged a $3.50 fee per cycle for your paper statement.