ValueBank Texas has a checking account to fit your every need.
ValueBank Texas offers checking solutions from traditional accounts to accounts that earn interest. As always, you benefit from the latest in technology and our exceptional customer service. We’re here to help you choose the account that’s right for you. Come bank with us!
Personal Checking Account Comparison Table
See below for all disclosures
|Value Checking||Value Checking w/Rewards||Value Checking Plus|
|Earn 3.00% APY* Interest||Earn Interest|
|Minimum Daily Balance to Avoid Service Charge||$500||None||$1,500 2|
|Minimum Balance Service Charge||$7.95||None||$15|
|Minimum Daily Balance to Earn Interest||NA||Must meet Requirements 3||$1,500|
|Mobile Check Deposit||Available6||Free||Available6|
|ValueBank Texas ATMs||Free||Free||Free|
All of our checking account customers enjoy these benefits.
NO-FEE VALUEBANK ATM USE
Our checking account customers have total, no-fee access to any ValueBank Texas ATM. Quick, easy banking for when you don’t have time to visit our branches.
IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION
ValueBank Texas is just as concerned about protecting your identity as you are. To help prevent fraud, we now offer identity protection plans that are affordable and effective.
- The daily collected balance computation method is used to calculate interest on your account. This method applies to a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest accrues on the business day you deposit non-cash items. Fees may reduce earnings on account. Annual percentage yield (APY) is variable and may change after the account is open.
- Must maintain $1,500 in Value Checking Plus Account or $12,500 in Money Market to avoid service charge.
- Value Checking w/Rewards Account Effective 06/01/2017. Requirements to earn 3.00% Annual Percentage Yield, APY, on balances up to $24,999.99 and rewards: 1. Use Online banking one time per statement cycle 2. Sign up and receive electronic statements 3. Use debit card 15 times (Point-Of-Sale transactions) per statement cycle 4. One direct deposit or ACH debit payment per statement cycle. If you do not meet these requirements during the statement cycle, your account will still earn interest but at a lower rate (0.05% APY) and will NOT receive the $8.95 monthly service charge refund. Fees may reduce earnings. APY is accurate as of 05/01/2019. We may change the interest rate and APY at any time after the account is opened.Rewards Include: Online Banking with Free BillPay , Mobile App with Free Mobile Check Deposit and Refund of Service Charge. E-Statements are included for Free and are required to qualify for waiver of service charge. Paper statements are available for a $5 charge per statement, but will nullify qualification conditions.
- Qualifying account holders who have had account more than 30 days (click here for more details)
- No charge for the first 10 transactions, and $0.50 for each additional bill paid.
- $0.40 per item (mobile) deposited not to exceed $3,000. 5 deposits daily with maximum of $9,000 daily.
- If you do not elect to receive e-mail statements, you will be charged a $5.00 statement fee for your paper statements.
- No charge for first 10 transactions, and $0.50 for each additional bill paid.
Funds Availability Policy
Our general policy is to allow you to withdraw funds deposited in your account on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Funds from electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive your deposit. In some cases, we may delay your ability to withdraw funds beyond the first business day. Then, the funds will generally be available by the second business day after the day of deposit.