ValueBank Texas has a checking account to fit your every need.
ValueBank Texas offers checking solutions from traditional accounts to accounts that earn interest. As always, you benefit from the latest in technology and our exceptional customer service. We’re here to help you choose the account that’s right for you. Come bank with us!
Personal Checking Account Comparison Table
See below for all disclosures
|Value Checking||Classic Value||Value Checking Plus||Value Checking NOW|
|No Minimum Balance||Traditional||Earn Interest||Earn Interest|
|Minimum Daily Balance to Avoid Fee||None||$800||None||$1,500 2|
|Minimum Balance Fee||None||$87||None||$159|
|Minimum Daily Balance to Earn Interest||NA||NA||Must meet Requirements 3||$1,500|
|Non-VBT ATM Fees Refunded||No||No||Must meet requirements3||NA|
All of our checking account customers enjoy these benefits.
NO-FEE VALUEBANK ATM USE
Our checking account customers have total, no-fee access to any ValueBank Texas ATM. Quick, easy banking for when you don’t have time to visit our branches.
IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION
ValueBank Texas is just as concerned about protecting your identity as you are. To help prevent fraud, we now offer identity protection plans that are affordable and effective.
- The daily collected balance computation method is used to calculate interest on your account. This method applies to a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest accrues on the business day you deposit non-cash items. Fees may reduce earnings on account. Annual percentage yield (APY) is variable and may change after the account is open.
- Must maintain $1,500 in NOW Account or $12,500 in Money Market to avoid fee.
- Must have one ACH transaction or Direct Deposit, E-Statements, 15 Debit Card Transactions and access online banking one time during the statement cycle to earn premium interest rate and receive ATM fees refunds up to $30 per statement cycle. If you do not meet the requirements during the statement cycle, your account will earn substantially less interest and will not receive ATM refunds for the time period. We may change the interest rate and APY at any time after the account is opened.
- Qualifying account holders who have had account more than 30 days (click here for more details)
- $2.95 a statement cycle for the first 10 transactions and $0.50 for each additional bill paid.
- $0.40 per item (mobile) deposited not to exceed $3,000. 5 deposits daily with maximum of $9,000 daily.
- Classic Value Checking: $0.20 per transaction for every transaction over 30 per billing cycle.
- If you do not elect to receive e-mail statements, you will be charged a $2.50 statement fee for your paper statements.
- Value Checking NOW: A postage fee of $.23 will be assessed after 75 transactions.
Funds Availability Policy
Our general policy is to allow you to withdraw funds deposited in your account on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Funds from electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive your deposit. In some cases, we may delay your ability to withdraw funds beyond the first business day. Then, the funds will generally be available by the second business day after the day of deposit.