Our Mission Statement
To grow our business by providing the products and services our customers want, and by building positive, lasting relationships with our customers.
Our Core Values
Over the years, ValueBank Texas has developed a list of core values that are important to our organization and define who we are and what we stand for. Our values may seem simple, but they are the driving force behind our principles of providing the best products and complete banking services to our customers and communities.
• Customer service is our #1 focus.
• Never forget that we are in partnership with our customers.
• Attitude is everything.
• Respond quickly and in a timely fashion.
• Personal communication is key.
• Every job is YOUR job.
• Be an Owner, not a Manager.
• Be proud of the organization you work for.
• Invest time in your community.
• Christian principles guide us.
My Values. My Bank.
Values. They’re more important today than they’ve ever been. Values are how we define ourselves as individuals and as an organization.
There are a number of ways we people define value. At ValueBank Texas, it’s a smile from an employee as you walk through the door, it’s that easy feeling you experience while making a mobile deposit, or sometimes, it’s a mortgage product that unlocks the door to your dream home.
Since 1967, we’ve been building relationships with the South Texas communities we serve and keeping our customers and our shared values top-of-mind in everything we do. Every person who walks through our doors is family.